About the course
- 12 hours of online learning, conducted over a 4 week period
- Free online induction before the course
- Tutor support throughout the duration of the course
- Please note this course does not actually give you an Assessment Practising Certificate (APC) for further details on gaining your APC please click here
Dyslexia Action Training is a SASC Authorised CPD Provider. This course is suitable for those seeking to gain or renew their Assessment Practicing Certificate (APC). Five hours of the total learning hours for this course are recognized and accredited by SASC as fulfilling, in part, the (minimum) 20 CPD hours required over three years that contribute towards gaining or renewing an APC. APC candidates should present a representative portfolio of CPD study, professional development, and self-directed learning.
Why do this course?
- There will be a focus on assessments for post 16 year olds and meeting the Report Writing requirements for Disabled Student Allowances (DSAs), however, this is also applicable for those working with wider age ranges and needing to update professional practice
- Our trainers are experienced, qualified specialists in diagnostic assessment report writing and assessment testing for dyslexia/Spld working to the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee (SASC) criteria
Who is this course suitable for?
This specialist assessment CPD training covers current best practice in report writing and preparation for those looking to gain or renew an Assessment Practising Certificate.
Candidates should normally be qualified specialist assessors (with a Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma or equivalent) and be familiar with diagnostic assessment report writing already
More Information and Registrations
Please Click Here to navigate to our main website for more information and to check other online courses we offer