The Dyslexia Guild Annual Summer Conference
The Dyslexia Guild holds an annual Summer Conference and welcomes all those with a professional interest in dyslexia and SpLD, including specialist teachers and assessors, psychologists, learning support tutors and assistants. Guild members enjoy a preferential rate and we welcome new members to our community from all settings.
Our conference aims to provide a great opportunity to meet and network with dyslexia/SpLD specialists. It enables practitioners to hear expert views and examine current topical issues relating to literacy and dyslexia/SpLD in a warm and vibrant conference setting:
- Receive a discount on your place at the conference as a Guild member.
- Hear about research and current topics from our expert speakers
- Network with others from around the world of SpLD
- Attend seminar sessions on specific topics
- Visit our Dyslexia Action Shop
- Take time out of your busy schedule to learn and reflect
- Take home a certificate for your Continuing Professional Development
Next Guild Summer Conference