Save the date - 28th June 2017
Who should attend?
We welcome all those with a professional interest in dyslexia and SpLD:
- Specialist teachers
- Learning support staff
- Teaching assistants
- Educational psychologists
What will be included?
The Dyslexia Guild conference is a chance to:
- Hear about research and current topics from our expert speakers
- Network with others from around the world of SpLD
- See the most up-to-date resources from our exhibitors
- Attend seminar sessions on specific topics
- Take time out of your busy schedule to learn and reflect
- Take home a certificate for your Continuing Professional Development
Our 2016 conference was held at the de Havilland Campus, University of Hertfordshire for more information and a copy of related documents click here