DIST - Diploma in Specialist Teaching for Literacy-related Difficulties April 2024
This form allows you to register for the L5 Diploma in Specialist Teaching for Literacy-related Difficulties (graduate only route). Please read the following information carefully:
1. Applicants will need to be working in an appropriate educational setting (in any phase) and be suitably qualified for such a role.
2. You will need to upload the programme application form into this registration document, you will not be able to proceed if this is not already completed and ready for upload.
3. You will also need to upload your degree certificate into this registration document, you will not be able to proceed if this is not ready for upload.
4. If your organisation are paying for you and require an invoice upfront you will be required to enter all finance details including: a PO number if relevant, finance name and address, finance email and finance contact phone number
5. Once you have submitted your registration your application will be assessed for suitability and you will be informed via email confirmation (usually within 5-10 days) and sent an invoice for payment.
Please note: all monies due must be received at least 30 days before the course start date or immediately if the course starts less than 30 days before you have been offered a place.
Those who require assistance with registration or questions regarding upload documents should contact email@example.com .
Event terms and conditions