RT00001 - January 2022 - The Emotionally Connected Classroom Level 5
Why The Emotionally Connected Classroom?
This Level 5 Unit aims to provide an understanding of the impact of emotions on the thinking brain and its implications for learning. It aims to give an introduction to key elements of current research and practice in mentalisation theory (understanding the mental state of oneself and others) and emotional coaching. The importance of connectedness and relationships.
What can I expect from the course?
On completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of stress and trauma on the brain
- Discuss pupils’ emotions and the impact this can have on their behaviour
- Identify ideas for developing relational based practice in your provision
- Apply strategies to build pupils resources and resilience to manage their emotions
- This unit does not count as suitable CPD if you are an ADG FE/HE member of The Dyslexia Guild. You must have at least completed the Certificate in Supporting Adults with Dyslexia and Co-occurring Difficulties (DACRT56) first.
- We reserve the right to change/cancel course dates and/or schedules subject to booking numbers.
|Course Fee (Incs. VAT)||£ 354.00|
Event terms and conditions