STEP 1 - Important information:
2. After you log in refresh/reload this page.
If you experience difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com or 01784 222304.
STEP 2 - Further information to read before you complete the form:
- All boxes marked with an * asterisk are compulsory
- Please enter other information where possible as this enables us to provide you relevant member benefits and upgrades where applicable
- If you are seeking a Grade of Membership with designatory letters (Associate, Member or Fellow) you must upload relevant SpLD certificates and a copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- You will be given a link after registration to fill complete further information regarding your Educational History
- There is an upload limit of 8MB on this form, if your uploads combined are higher than this limit, please email them individually to firstname.lastname@example.org
use our mailbigfile system at - https://www.mailbigfile.com/dyslexiaaction and select Dyslexia Guild as the recipient
- Please read and accept The Dyslexia Guild Code of Practice
- Please read and accpet the Financial Terms and Conditions
STEP 3 - Payment
- Direct Debit payment is £12.00 cheaper (cost including VAT is £74.40) but is only available to individuals with a UK Bank Account
- You can register for Direct Debit today by selecting Direct Debit and then Pay Later under payment options on the form (direct debit payments do not incur the pay later fee)
- You will then be sent an email receipt which contains a link to complete a direct debit form
Credit or Debit card:
- Payments by Credit or Debit Card is accepted online at time of registration by selecting the credit/debit card option
Payments NOT made by direct debit or credit/debit card online at time of registration (pay later):
- Payments are accepted by cheque or Bank Transfer/BACS and you should choose the Pay Later option
- Please note that there will be a £30 (Incs. VAT) admin charge if you select the Pay Later (non direct debit option)
You may now proceed and complete the online form below.
Please note it may take up to 5 days for us to process your registration.